[EMAIL PROTECTED] wrote:
hello all,

I finally manage to recompile mod_perl in static mod and Apache to be linked with mod_perl.
It works correctly for now on.

Fantastic. You are the first user to try the static mod_perl 2!

Did the test suite pass 100%?

I just found a problem that I have to work on :
in Apache error_log file I found the following lines :

When did it happen? During the startup? Inside the test suite?

/usr/lib/pa20_64/dld.sl: Unsatisfied code symbol 'modperl_bucket_sv_create' in load module '/opt/perl583/lib/site_perl/5.8.3/PA-RISC2.0-thread-multi-LP64/auto/APR/Bucket/Bucket.sl'.

That means that something was loading APR::Bucket w/o mod_perl environment. Try to set:

use Carp;
$SIG{__DIE__} = \&Carp::confess;

at the top of your startup file or <Perl> sections and it should show you where that code was invoked from.