[EMAIL PROTECTED] wrote:
Hey,

I managed to go further in the compilation and tests.
Here is the last test report :

Failed Test Stat Wstat Total Fail Failed List of Failed
t/api/module.t 11 1 9.09% 6
t/apr/netlib.t 5 1 20.00% 5
t/compat/conn_rec.t 4 1 25.00% 3
t/modperl/setupenv.t 63 6 9.52% 8 22 29 36 50 57
t/preconnection/note.t 1 1 100.00% 1
8 tests skipped.

I also attach the error_log file for this test.

Please run these in the verbose mode and only then please post here the output of the run and error_log, inlined (not attached, so we can comment on it).

t/TEST -clean
t/TEST -v t/api/module.t t/apr/netlib.t t/compat/conn_rec.t t/modperl/setupenv.t t/preconnection/note.t

The problem that I reported earlier is gone (I compiled the ARP::Bucket with the static mod_perl.la library).

That shouldn't be like that, see my other reply to you.

So Could we say that this is almost good ?

Sure, it's better than before :)

Do you need me to report all the modifications that I made, and if so in what form ?

Absolutely. Checkout the cvs version (if you didn't already), apply your changes, run:

cvs -u diff > patch

and post the patch here

Thanks for the help you gave to me,

;)