I am trying to get my Apache server to dispatch SOAP requests per some examples on the SOAP::Lite docs with not much success.  I am running on RH9 with Apache 2.0.49, mod_perl 1.99_13 built on perl v5.8.3 all built from source locally.
I added the following location directive to httpd.conf

<Location /Broadline/SOAP>
 SetHandler perl-script
 PerlHandler Apache::SOAP
 PerlSetVar dispatch_to "DLManager"
</Location>
If have the following as DLManager.pm in the perl INC path:
package DLManager;

sub sayHello {
    shift;
    return "Hello" . shift;
}

1;
and am using the following simple client to execute it.
#!/usr/local/bin/perl -w

use strict;

use SOAP::Lite;

my $Name = shift;
print "\nCalling Service\n";
print SOAP::Lite
 ->uri('http://localhost/DLManager')
 ->proxy('http://localhost/Broadline/SOAP')
 ->sayHello($Name)
 ->result;

When I execute the client program I get
405 Method not allowed at /hello.pl line 11
error and no error messages in the error or access log files.
Can someone shed some light on this for me?  I read all the docs I could find regarding this on Google and SOAPLite.org and still have not been able to resolve the problem.