On Wed, 2004-05-05 at 13:01, Hans Poo R. wrote:
> I want to know, if it's necessary to rollback database connections on each
> request arrive with a PerlInitHandler, when using persistent database connections.

Apache::DBI already does that for you in a cleanup handler.  You are
using Apache::DBI, right?

> The side effect of this manual rollback is that the error_log get filled with
> the message:
>
> Issuing rollback() for database handle being DESTROY'd without explicit
> disconnect()

That's not normal.  You shouldn't be getting anything in your error_log
from doing a rollback.  You didn't show your code, so I can't speculate
on what's causing it.

My advice is to remove your code and just let Apache::DBI do it.

- Perrin