On Fri, 2004-05-14 at 20:56, Stas Bekman wrote:

There something else you can try though. Force an early resolution of all
symbols when the program loads (which is a default behavior for MacOSX and a
few other platforms). For perl xs modules you do that by setting env var
RTLD_NOW=1. Though that won't work for perl itself. For perl itself (or any
other app that links to shared libs) you will need to set env var
LD_BIND_NOW=1. Let us know whether that trick has worked.
GREAT!!!!! IT WORKED!!!
I've setted up both variables and VOILA!!

Many many thanks, you've made the most happy man in my town, and maybe saved me for being fired (Those machines would be on production 1 month ago...:)

--
Marc Gracia (Oasyssoft) <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>