On Fri, Jun 11, 2004 at 12:09:06AM +0200, Maxipoint Rep Office wrote:

> On Thu, Jun 10, 2004 at 11:51:02PM +0200, Maxipoint Rep Office wrote:
> > how create it at all? :-) about that I can not find any documentation
>
> Create what?  A reverse lookup database?
>
> Or CGI tools to display such a database?
>

> RE: CGI tool that display all domains connected on some server IP...

If you mean all domains on the IP(s) of _your_ server, then you
could write code that interprets your Apache config files.  I think
this would be a good starting point:

<http://perl.apache.org/docs/1.0/api/Apache.html#Server_Configuration_Information>

If you want magically divine all domains connected to an arbitrary
IP out there on the internet, then you're asking about a reverse
lookup database...

--
Brian Reichert                          <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
37 Crystal Ave. #303                    Daytime number: (603) 434-6842