On Wed, Jun 16, 2004 at 02:03:25PM +0200, Cadman, Andrew (Contractor) wrote:
> Generally, as the scripts were well written few errors were reported and
> these have been dealt with. None of the logs files: - the virtual host log,
> apache general error log or /tmp.db.out (using the Apache::DB in startup.pl)
> report any errors. However I get this strange error on the termination of
> every single html page returned by my scripts.

Hi Andrew,

Are you sure that you're looking at the right error log? I would suspect
that the apache error log should have some details about this. The error
looks like it may be a permissions problem. Do you use suexec to run
your scripts? That can generate these mysterious errors. Have you
checked the suexec log?

If that doesn't help, try filing a more complete report[1]. In regards
to your httpd.conf directives, you may want to replace Apache::STATInc
with Apache::Reload. I'm not sure whether this applies to mp2 but it's
definitely recommended for mp1.

Good luck,
William

[1] http://perl.apache.org/bugs/index.html