All,

I got it! It took me all day to figure out the permissions on my home
directory were set at 700. Setting them to 755 cured the problem.

Yuk! I am so slow it's painful!

Meanwhile, I have both rocks.pl and MyApache/Rocks.pm working from the page:

http://perl.apache.org/docs/2.0/user/intro/start_fast.html

Thanks for everyone's help.

At 06:51 PM 6/19/04 -0500, michael wrote:
>David Arnold wrote:
>

>> Stas,
>>
>> See my comment below, following yours.
>>
>[snip]
>> >
>> >Is the path /home/darnold/httpd/httpd-2.0/perl readable by the user/group
>> you
>> >run the Apache under? (hint: grep httpd.conf for User and Group). e.g.
move