On 9 Jul 2004, at 19:25, David Arnold wrote:

My question to the people on this list: How to proceed? Can modperl1 and
modperl2 coexist? Can they both run with the latest apache? Can someone
outline the steps I should take to achieve my goal? Especially if there is
someone on the list who has experience giving this a try?

If you're tinkering, I'd do two completely separate installs and run them
on different ports.

If they're live, do exactly the same, but put an apache 2.0 on the front
end and do the reverse proxy-fu as wonderfully specced by Stas.

--
Dave Hodgkinson
CTO, Rockit Factory Ltd.