> I have a file /var/www/cgi-bin/tryit.cgi:
> #! /usr/local/bin/perl
> # tryit.pl
>
> use Acrobat::FDF;
> $currentField=$inFDF->NextFieldName("");
> [Sat Jul 10 20:04:42 2004] [error] Can't call method "NextFieldName" on an
> undefined value at /usr/local/apache/htdocs/online_testing/perl/tryit.pl
> line 13.\n

I am unfamiliar with the api for Acrobat::FDF, however relying on previous
encounters with this error message I think the NextFieldName method
requires a defined input parameter.

Can you provide us with the documentation from Acrobat::FDF for the
NextFieldName method?  I didn't see this package on CPAN so I am just
guessing at this point.