Hi.

I used to read POST data with the sentence
read (STDIN,$var,$r_headers->{'Content-length'});
When the handler was invoked after submitting the formulary.

But, lately i changed the handler configured in apache.conf by a parsing URI module.
There
i catch the direction of the form submit and from there i call the handler.
So the call is in a different phase (a previous phase), and then the same order
read (STDIN,$var,$r_headers->{'Content-length'});
hangs the server.
(The phase is PerlTransHandler +Blogum::BlogumURI)

I have guessed that at that phase the STDIN is still not closed (?) and that's why the
server waits forever.
($r_headers->{'Content-length'} has already the num of content-length).

So my question is, can i read the POST data at PerlTransHandler stage?
If yes, then i am doing something wrong, if not, there is some workaround or i will
have
to go back to my original handlers?

Thanks.

Apache/2.0.48 (Win32) mod_perl/1.99_13-dev Perl/v5.8.2

Descubre tu futuro para este verano: aventuras, amores, trabajo... Horóscopo en
Ya.com: http://www.astrocentro.com/ya
Ya.com ADSL Router Wi-Fi: Sólo 29,90 €/mes + IVA*. Router + Antivirus y firewall
ˇGratis! http://acceso.ya.com/adsl/256router