I use perl Schedule::Cron module to schedule some
subroutines. These subroutines contain  file
operations and the problem is particularly with the
file open functions: sysopen, open.

In case of setting detach parameter (
$cron->run(detach=>1) ), so I detach the main
scheduler loop from the current process (daemon mode),
I can not create or write any files.
When the scheduler process is not detached from the
current process, there is no problem.

Both in the latter and former case, I attempt to write
to the same directory.

I know the PID of the forked scheduler process, and
observe that the user of the process is "nobody" (as
usual with any http user)

Is this matter of some security issues or what may be
any other reason to file open failure?

The cgi program runs on Apache server on solaris
system, and I use perl 5.6.1.

Thanks.