richard dinh wrote:
Why do you think you can do that at all? You can
lookup, yes, but modify? Please correct me if I'm wrong.

--

I don't know if it is possible. But I need to be able
to change the values. What the rest my code does is

So please figure out first whether you are allowed to do that (which I doubt, but I'm not 100% sure) and if you are, how do you do that. I don't think that changing the env tables is the way to go. Probably ask it as a general question (can I modify the client data and how do I do that), w/o mentioning perl, at the apache mod_ssl list: http://www.modssl.org/