Joe Schaefer wrote:
Stas Bekman <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> writes:

[...]

Interesting. What's the type of the bucket? Is that a file bucket?

I believe so. File buckets morph into two buckets
when you read from them. The current bucket transforms
into a heap bucket, and a new file bucket is inserted behind *it*.

However, if you remove the file bucket from the brigade
*before* you read from it, the morphed file bucket created
during the read winds up in limbo, not in the original brigade.

Thanks Joe. I'm going to update mp2 docs.

You probably want to update apreq2 docs as well, to mention the potential problem.