I'd like to announce Travel Threads v1.0:

    http://www.travelthreads.com/

Travel Threads is a travelogue site build with Perl and HTML::Mason on
mod_perl and Apache, using PosgreSQL as its database.  Travel Threads
lets you:

- Post travel entries that can be self dated to when they were actually
written (rather than automatically timestamped)
- Set the country and city the entry is from
- Add a map showing where the entry was written
- Add photos either with the text, linked from the text, or as a
commented slide show
- Search other entries or photos by country, city or keywords

Travel Threads is similar to a blog site except that its features are
more geared towards travelers in its meta-data and presentation.

The goal of this version is to gain enough users to generate the content
needed for more interesting features.

Travel Threads is free to use and read.  All I ask is that users report
all bugs, frustrations, ideas and questions!

Garth Webb