> Thanks for the spot Fred.
>
> The issue was is that we had almost all accessors settable, as I worked
through those I've made of them read-only, which wasn't always right.
Please try the current cvs or the patch below [1].

Current cvs did the trick, thanks.

> Now if you could go through the mp2 accessors and check if I've missed
some other (and which should be read/write), that would be a lot of help.
It's probably the easiest if you use the pod manpages from here:
http://perl.apache.org/download/docs.html

> The mp1 methods are documented here:
> modperl-docs/src/docs/1.0/api/Apache.pod
>
> The corresponding mp2 methods will be here:
> modperl-docs/src/docs/2.0/api/Apache/*

Sure I can do that no problem.  Will probably add tests to the TestAPI
packages to determine if any other read/write accessors missing unless
there is a more efficient way that I'm not seeing here.