Just tried it, still has the same problem.

David

From: Perrin Harkins <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: David Hofmann <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
CC: Modperl List <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Subject: Re: Apache::DBI Connection Lost
Date: Wed, 11 Aug 2004 12:43:59 -0400

On Wed, 2004-08-11 at 10:01, David Hofmann wrote:
> Any suggestion on why Apache::DBI won't reconnect ?
>
> David Hofmann
>
> --- My Apache Startup Script ---
>
> # make sure we are in a sane environment.
> $ENV{MOD_PERL} or die "not running under mod_perl!";
>
> use strict;
> use Carp ();
> use Apache::DBI ();
> DBI->install_driver("Pg");

Try taking that install_driver call out.  That caused problems for me
with DBD::Oracle.

Also, make sure you are not doing any connections during startup.  I
remember DBD::Oracle had trouble reconnecting if I connected before
forking, even though the connections during startup are not persistent.

- Perrin