MJW Lambrichs wrote:
> I want to publish the result of a dynamic request to a file. So within a
> handler I create a subrequest that gives me the result of the dynamic
> request.
>
> Something like: $sub = $r->lookup_uri("$page?id=$id");
>
> Now I want to get the results of this request and stream it into a file.

you can't do that with mod_perl 1.0 - you can $sub->run() but that result
goes right to the client.

basically, you need to issue a full request to the server using lwp or some
similar tool.  see the discussion in recipe 5.7 in the mod_perl developer's
cookbook, including this code

  http://www.modperlcookbook.org/code/ch05/Cookbook/SubRequestContent.pm

which is probably overly complex for simple needs but includes the LWP and
uri-manipulating code you would want.

HTH

--Geoff