Hi,

I've never used $query->Vars but as far as I know Apache::Request does not provide a method like this. If the rest of your app depends on this behaviour you'll have to construct it your own like this:

------------------8<------------------
my %params = ();

while( $apr->param ) {
   $params{$_} = (join chr(0), $apr->param($_));
}
------------------8<------------------

if your app does not depend on such a hash I'd do the following:

------------------8<------------------
my %params = ();

while( $apr->param ) {
   $params{$_} = [ $apr->param($_) ];
}

Still the best way is to pass around the Apache::Request object or at least the Request-object you received because you can always use Apache::Request->instance($r) to get the same Apache::Request-object back in any function/method you're calling.

Tom

David Hofmann wrote:
I have a form where several of the in hidden fields are named the same thing with diffrent values.

With CGI.pm the I can use %in = $readquery->Vars; to put everything in a hash. Then I break the values base on \0.

What the best way to do this with Apache::Request, and how does it handle multivalued parameters ?

David

Reclaim Your Inbox!