I'm attempting to install: JOESUF/libapreq2-2.03_04-dev.tar.gz

I have Apache 2 and Mod Perl 2 already install though someone else installed them for me.

./configure: line 1: apxs: command not found
./configure: line 1: apxs: command not found
./configure: line 1: apxs: command not found
./configure: line 1: apxs: command not found
build/version_check.pl failed: no version_string found in ''.
configure: error: Bad apache2 version

I did a find ont he system for apxs and couldn't find anything named that.

I checked the Apache version to make sure the right one was install, Apache/2.0.50 is list when I do version on Apache.

Any idea what's up and how I can located this apxs stuff?

OS is Fedora Core 2.

David