After updating both Apache2 and mod_perl on the W2K Server, there are still
some problems in building libarpeq2-2.04_03-dev on Win32.

Current software levels are:
Apache/2.0.50 (Win32) mod_perl/1.99_16 Perl/v5.8.4 Server

When invoking 'nmake perl_glue', 'nmake perl_test', or nmake perl_install
each will return the same error message. Nmake correctly detects that
Apache2 is installed at 'E:\Apache2'.
.
.
.
>nmake perl_glue
writing...xs//Makefile.PL
writing...xs/Apache/Makefile.PL
[   info] generating script t/TEST
Can't find the mod_perl include dir (reason: path D:\Apache2\include doesn't
exi
st) at E:/Perl/site/lib/Apache2/Apache/Build.pm line 1715.
NMAKE : fatal error U1077: 'E:\Perl\bin\perl.exe' : return code '0x2'

If this error message is indeed attempting to find files in the directory,
'D:\Apache2\include', it won't because the directory doesn't exist.  Its not
clear to me where the build process is picking up the reference to
'D:\Apache2\include'.

Scanning both the directories 'E:\Perl' and 'E:\Apache2' for 'D:\Apache2',
the file
'E:\Perl\site\lib\Apache2\auto\libaprext\extralibs.ld' was found to contain
references to 'D:\Apache2\lib'. After correcting the invalid references, the
problem still exists.

Windows XP Pro is having the exact same problem too.

Thanks, Craig