Hi Will,

Thanks for taking the time to respond.  What bothered me about your
policy is that it accuses mod_perl of these things, and yet you offer
PHP as an apache module.  PHP has plenty of security issues when you
don't run it as CGI, and you can certainly crash the server with it.

> I'll see if we can update the kbase entry to be a little more specific
> and not to sound so much like we're blaming mod_perl itself (not our
> intent).

Thank you, that would be much appreciated.  I think that offering it on
dedicated hosts (or virtual machines) is the best approach, and I'm glad
see that you fully support that.

- Perrin