Barksdale, Ray wrote:
Just echoing Frank. I'm in the process of converting our last MP1 app
(Hylafax application) to MP2 on Fedora Core 2. Being currious, did you
attempt to compile against the Fedora Perl or did you roll your own?

I built everything from sources using what was the latest versions about 2 weeks ago. Since I had the same results when using Mandrake as I did Fedora I suspect the problem is in mod_perl.

I don't know that this would be a source of trouble since I've built
my own Perl(s) since RedHat 7 to stay single threaded. I've never attempted
to build MP2 against the system Perl.

I was surprised at this too but Stas didn't seem to be.

Given my goal of getting Request Tracker working, reverting
to mod_perl1 wasn't a problem. In fact, I wouldn't have tried
mod_perl2 at all if it weren't for the fact that there's
a group on campus who are happily using mod_perl2/apache2 with Request
Tracker, although on FreeBsd.

Cordially,
Jon Forrest
Computer Resources Manager
Civil and Environmental Engineering Dept.
205 Davis Hall
Univ. of Calif., Berkeley
Berkeley, CA 94720-1710
510-642-0904