[EMAIL PROTECTED] wrote:
> Hi,
>
> I have a question I'm sure some of you know the answer to.
>
> I cannot find any explaination on how to use sessions with mod_perl 2.
> Can any of you send a little sample code?
>
> I would like to be able to store information like the username and
> password in session variables to retrieve them on all the other pages of
> the website.

maintaining state is not a native feature of mod_perl proper - you need to
use a layer on top of it if you want state to be magically maintained
throughout your application.  for example, Apache::Session is a popular
add-on for this kind of thing:

   http://search.cpan.org/dist/Apache-Session/

I'm sure others can point out additional tools as well.

HTH

--Geoff