Frank Wiles wrote:
On Tue, 2 Nov 2004 11:24:40 -0500
Jason Dixon <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

On Nov 2, 2004, at 11:15 AM, Frank Wiles wrote:

 I'm thinking Apache::compat might be confusing it.  Can you try
 running without it?

Commented out Apache::compat, same error. :(

Unfortunately, I think Perrin is right. You'll have to upgrade to
the latest Apache/mp2 combo to get this working. While I also try to keep in pace with RHEL, Apache2/mp2 is just a place where
you really can't. Too much has changed since 1.99_12 (which IIRC
is what RHEL ships with).

Of course he is have you read the since tag in the docs? :-)

since: 1.99_15

You can however, rebuild with RHEL RPMs with the newer sources
without very much trouble.

   Frank Wiles <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
   http://www.wiles.org