Hello list,

I have module called Application which handles all the requests to the site (except for images, etc) and then dispatches the request to a different module based on the $r->path_info().

I am thinking about creating a Template Toolkit object and a DBI handle in Application::handler() and storing it in the request object's pnotes() before dispatching the request. The other modules that do the actual work, will then get those 2 "handles" from the request object which is passed to them anyways. Are there any problems with this approach?
Thanks.

Arshavir