"eps com estem" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> writes:

> if ($apache->content_type() eq 'multipart/form-data') {

No.  $r->content_type() represents the response (outgoing) header,
not the request (incoming) header:

   http://perl.apache.org/docs/2.0/api/Apache/RequestRec.html#C_content_type_

> While i'm able to read all text params, there are no entries in $uploads.

No clue.  I'd like to help, but puzzling out the problem
from your code snippets isn't sufficient enticement.  Please
post full details, including a complete package+handler with
configuration info and error-log output.  Maybe it's an apreq
bug, maybe it isn't.  But if I can't reproduce your problem
locally, there's not much I can do other than offer you my
sympathy.

--
Joe Schaefer