> Hi Vadim,
> On Fri, 2004-12-17 at 06:09, Vadim wrote:
> > The solution is to register the cleanup handler in the
> > PerlResponseHandler script and to pass the data and $r object as the
> > arguments:
> >
> > r->pool->cleanup_register(\&MyApache::MyProxy::handler, { r => $r, data
> > => $data} );
>
> You cannot transfer parameters this way,

why? i already do.

> however $r is available and
> _is_ correct inside the Cleanup phase of the request processing flow.

http://perl.apache.org/docs/2.0/user/handlers/http.html#PerlCleanupHandler
[quote]
Using cleanup_register() acting on the request object's pool
The important difference from using the PerlCleanupHandler handler, is that
here you can pass an optional arbitrary argument to the callback function,
and no $r argument is passed by default.
[/quote]

> You can transfer a copy of your response to the cleanup handler using
> pnotes if necessary.
thanx!!!

> Alternatively, you can chain your cleanup handler
> with your content generation handler using Apache::Filter chain, so that
> all the work appears inside the content generation phase.
I need to perform some work on the response data. But this actions dont do any
modifications on the data. Additional actions only increase the time for a
user to get an answer. And that's why i try to move them out of the content
gentration phase.

--
vad