On Tue, 21 Dec 2004, Stas Bekman wrote:

> Randy Kobes wrote:

> >>I'm very surprised the run doesn't abort right here.  it
> >>probably should if any apxs option was specified, and
> >>shouldn't hit this at all of an httpd option is specified.
> >

> > There was a similar problem on Win32 about these warnings,
> > related to the unsetting of the PATH environment variable
> > for tainting. A fix for this that works for Win32 is in the
> > current svn sources - can you try that to see if that helps?
>
> svn sources of Apache-Test? Joshua is using mp1. so A-T 1.17 should be
> pretty good, no?

As I guess it turns out, Joshua's problem is unrelated to
this problem on Win32 that was fixed in the Apache-Test svn
sources. But just for completeness, the problem on Win32
also in principle occurs with mp1; Win32 (and perhaps other
platforms in some cases?) need the PATH populated to run
apxs.

--
best regards,
randy