Trying to chase that down.

>  > (both without mod_perl) but this resulted in a minimal gain once
>  > mod_perl was loaded.
>
> How much added in numbers?

Should have said "minimal savings".

>From this:
Total:     608169K ( 580M) size, 145465K ( 139M) approx real size (-shared)

down to this:
Total:     600129K ( 572M) size, 131588K ( 125M) approx real size (-shared)

> --
> mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] http://use.perl.org http://apacheweek.com

*****CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE*****
This e-mail and any files or attachments may contain confidential and
privileged information.  If you have received this message in error, please
notify the sender at the above e-mail address and delete it and all copies
from your system.