Patrick LeBoutillier wrote:
Hi all,

I get the following test errors on a plain Fedora Core 3 install:

Failed Test                   Stat Wstat Total Fail  Failed  List of Failed
t/api/access2.t                              6    3  50.00%  2 5-6
t/filter/both_str_req_proxy.t                1    1 100.00%  1
5 tests skipped.
Failed 2/221 test scripts, 99.10% okay. 4/2271 subtests failed, 99.82% okay.
[warning] server localhost:8529 shutdown
[  error] error running tests (please examine t/logs/error_log)
| Please file a bug report: http://perl.apache.org/bugs/ |
make: *** [run_tests] Error 1

I saw someone having similar errors with Apache 2.1.x, but I'm running
2.0.52.

How can I run only those specific tests with more verbose output?

We know, but please read modperl-2.0/README:

Apache:
  Dynamic mod_perl (DSO):    Apache 2.0.47 - 2.0.52.
  Static mod_perl:           Apache 2.0.51 - 2.0.52.

  Newer Apache versions may work with this version of mod_perl.  If
  not, the svn version likely will, which can be obtained from:

http://perl.apache.org/download/source.html#Development_mod_perl_2_0_Source_Distribution

I suppose we should explicitly state that:

  Apache 2.1 is not officially supported at the moment.

The reason: Apache 2.1 API is not finalized, so in the environment of scarce resources, it's a waste of time to try and fix things if they may change any moment.