William McKee wrote:
On Fri, Dec 31, 2004 at 02:02:59PM -0500, Stas Bekman wrote:

Thanks William, I've committed that with a few tweaks. Especially the last para. Please check that it still makes sense.

Looks fine except for a couple of typos (dangling quote mark and
mispelled 'should'). Also, now that I'm a bit more knowledgeable about
the subject matter, I was able to find this reference[1] in your docs
which I've added to the attached patch.

Thanks William, committed.

For the future please note that internal links are done like so:

  Also see L<libperl.so and
  libperl.a|docs::1.0::guide::install/libperl_so_and_libperl_a">.

I've adjusted that.

also your patch was reverted :)