Hi,

I'm supporting a request on howto solve a memory problem with a farily huge XML-Document parsed using XML::LibXML and not sure whether I'm telling the truth when saying:

1.
Loading/Parsing the XML before Apache forks its children and not modifying the data from this point on all apache/mp children will share the same data and it would not be copyied to each of them, copying only takes place when the data is modified. Is this true or have I got something wrong.

2.
Is this also true when running e.g. under a thread mpm on mod_perl2, e.g. when you are on windows?

thanks

Tom