Title: Re: MP2 Won't Install
>>That means only one thing: your httpd.conf is broken. Start with a hello
>>world config from the documentation, see it working and then proceed to
>>ensure that your own stuff is configured to run modperl.
Awesome!!!!!!! Looks like that was the problem!!!!
I don't know exactly what it was as I just took the stock apache httpd.conf and step by step made the changes that had to be made, brought the server up and it showed mod_perl installed and that other problem (previous requests showing up during multiple refreshes) is now gone as well.

How did you know it was the conf? Because of that apache build error or because apache logged mod_perl in the error_log of t/logs?

Either way, thanks again Stas for once again saving me hours upon hours of misery!!!

-Chris