On Tue, 18 Jan 2005, B. Duffee wrote:

> Thanks for the advice.  I did try installing libapreq2,
> but Apache::Constants has changed name and the dependancy
> checker for the package I'm installing flagged it up as
> missing.  The problem is I'm not the one who's writing the
> code.  I'm installing WebWork2 (
> http://webwork.math.rochester.edu/ )
>
> I tried backing out to mod_perl 1.29, but that's asked for
> Apache 1.3!
>
> Still no guesses on when Apache::Request might be finished porting?

libapreq2 is still in a development stage, but I'm not sure
this would help in installing WebWork2 - the site
lists Apache 1.3 (this is the version of Apache required,
not mod_perl) as a requirement (which means mod_perl-1.29
is to be used). They mention that efforts to port WebWork
to work with Apache2 are underway, but until that's done,
it sounds like you'll need to use Apache 1.3.

--
best regards,
randy kobes