Thats a really funny story -- seeing as it covers UFT and DNC using open source apps.

I just checked rnc.org, and predictably, its asp

On Jan 30, 2005, at 1:51 PM, Perrin Harkins wrote:

I thought people would be pleased to hear that we (Plus Three) got a writeup in eWeek about one of our projects that uses mod_perl. It doesn't specifically say "mod_perl", but it does say open source, Perl, Apache, and Krang (the mod_perl-based CMS we used), which is better than I would have expected from a non-technical article.

The eWeek story is here:

I have added it to the mod_perl success stories here:
http://perl.apache.org/outstanding/success_stories/uft.org.html

I'm going to be making more of an effort to get significant projects that we do with mod_perl documented in the success stories section, and I would love to see other people do the same, to keep it fresh.

- Perrin