Dan Brian wrote:

I'd cite the fact that places like Google use compression for almost
all serving. A lot of people don't know that compression is wide-spread
among the big sites.

But you need to "hook" them. The fact that Google uses compression automatically dispels the reasons people might not find your session interesting: "compression is not generally compatible with most web browsers", "nobody is using compression", etc. My suggestion is that you use the fact that some of the top sites do use it successfully to create interest. I'd put that right in your session description. To emphasize what Stas said, you need to advertise what you are doing.

Dan's comment about Google hooked me...I'm going to look into this now.

Just a bit of confirmation for Dan's marketing theory. :-)

Take care,

Kurt Hansen
[EMAIL PROTECTED]