On Feb 3, 2005, at 8:32 AM, Kurt Hansen wrote:

Have you checked the expiration of your cookies?

Hi Kurt,

I cut out the expires, domain and path information to make a more concise listing for email. The expires is set to '+12h,' and is set fine for the last cookie out. I haven't looked at the code, but I suspect that "bake" is accidentally doing the equivalent of $r->headers_out->set('Set-Cookie' => $cookie) rather than $r->headers_out->add('Set-Cookie' => $cookie)...

It doesn't help that the libapreq2 test suite only attempts to set one cookie. :)

- ben