Title: [JOB] Perl/PHP Web application development

Hi!

We search a developer with good programming skills in (mod_)Perl / PHP for a full-time job in Salzburg, Austria. You should also have a working expirience with Linux and MySQL.

We are the biggest internet agency in western Austria. If you are interessted we can help you find a place to stay.

Send your application to mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED].
Please send us your resume, examples of work that you have done,  and anything else that will describe you.

Looking forward to seeing your application,

Denis Banovic

"THINK THE WEB WAY."
        NCM - NET COMMUNICATION MANAGEMENT GmbH
---[  Denis Banovic - CTO