On Wed, 2005-02-02 at 21:56 -0500, Stas Bekman wrote:

> so, no one besides Slava and Perrin is interested in the feedback on this
> list? Or is it because no one plans to submit anything? So far we have
> just a few mod_perl proposals submitted, whereas the Java and the PHP
> tracks have already about 3 times more proposals each.
>
> The deadline is Feb 13... there is not much time left...
>
> also remember that if there will be not enough mod_perl proposals the
> mod_perl track won't happen, and next year it might not be offered again.

I would be more than happy to put together a talk on the benefits of
utilizing inherited method handlers under mod_perl and how it can help
to speed up application development. However, I don't know if this would
fit into the stated theme this year.

So I guess the question is should I put some notes together and submit
the proposal or is it too far outside of the theme this year?

--
Nicholas Studt <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>