On Mon, 2005-02-07 at 20:20 -0600, Nicholas Studt wrote:
> Good point, that is poorly worded. I have been using this method for a
> couple of years now, but I don't know of any open source projects that
> are using this method.

Krang (http://krang.sf.net/) uses them, although really just for
organization rather than for actual inheritance.

We used them for inheritance at eToys, which I described in the tutorial
on perl.apache.org.  I use them quite often in my own projects,
especially when using CGI::Application for a controller, but I don't
have any other handy open source examples.  Maybe some others from here?
http://perl.apache.org/products/app-server.html
http://perl.apache.org/products/products.html

- Perrin