Hi,

Im trying to implement an output filter that modifies images using
PerlMagick in a proxy environment.

Since magick reads an image from a file-handle/stdin I guess I need to
write the response data to a temp-file, Im not sure if its better to
use the stream api's $f->read(my $buffer, BUFF_LEN) or the
bucket_brigades to loop thru the data and print to temp_file, or it
doesn't matter ?

Once Im done with modifying the image object, how do I return the data
to the browser? Can I just write to stdout (.$image->Write("png:-");)
and somehow signal to Apache to skip any other filters in the
pipeline?

Help appreciated

Dean