Bruno Lavoie wrote:
Hello,

my problem is very confusing! and i absolutely need it working!
at work i need to configure multiples developement zone under apache 2
and mod_perl 2, and this as virtual host for each programmer. I need
to run environement in ModPerl::PerlRun because we have dirty scripts
that doesnt work under ModPerl::Registry
[...]
the weirdest thing is the PerlResponseHandler ModPerl::PerlRun in the
<Files ~ ...> directives scope dont call scripts, my error log show me
when i call a .pl file :
Code:

[Thu Feb 17 10:02:55 2005] [error] /fsg/intranet-fsgbla/htdocs/test.pl
not found or unable to stat

Where is the script physically located? At the above path? Is it executable and readable (I suppose so, since registry works). Also you could try to enable debugging in the RegistryCooker.pm and see whether it runs. at the end it's easy to compare Registry.pm with PerlRun.pm and try to see what difference creates the problem. I'd guess that this difference is the crucial one:

PerlRun.pm     flush_namespace => 'flush_namespace_normal',
Registry.pm    flush_namespace => 'NOP',

the actual functions are in RegistryCooker.pm.