On Thu, 2005-02-24 at 11:53, Mark Stosberg wrote:

> I hadn't read closely about Dynagzip before. Now I see that I see it
> does white space compression, I think I may stop there, and not try to
> add Apache::Clean to the mix as well.

However, please let me know if you decide to use it for some reason. It
should be compatible with Apache::Dynagzip within the Apache::Filter
chain. You can turn off the Light-Compression in that case, and use all
features of Apache::Clean instead.

> > What question would you like to add to Web Content Compression FAQ?
>
> Well, I can tell you my question, but I can't tell if you it has been
> frequent. :)
>
> Basically: Is it worth "cleaning" (safely modifying) HTML before it's
> compressed?

Thanks, I hope to edit the FAQ shortly using all mentioned questions.

Regards,
Slava