On Friday 18 February 2005 10:58 am, Sam Tregar wrote:

> On Fri, 18 Feb 2005, Richard Chen wrote:
> >            Most importantly, after the server process is shutdown and
> > dprofpp is applied to the tmon.out file, it always complains about
> > garbled profile. The -F option for dprofpp does not help. So basically I
> > cannot use any data inside the tmon.out file.

> >           Has anyone successfully used Devel::Profiler::Apache?

I have a hacked version that runs under mp2 (which the existing cvs version
does not), if anyone's interested. It's in a "works for me" state and not
particularly clean code though. I tried making it dual mp1/mp2, but the mp1
does a "use Apache" and mp2 complains about it.

> One thing you can try is adding modules to bad_pkgs until the problem
> goes away.

For my hacked version I actually disabled all the existing filters, then only
added in the few things in mp2 that caused problems.

--
To know and yet think we do not know is the highest attainment.
Not to know and yet think we do know is a disease.