Hi Perrin, thanks very much for your reply.

This is all I have in the config file

PerlFreshRestart        On
PerlRequire             /usr/local/site/libperl/startup_for_proxy.pl
PerlFixupHandler        Apache::SizeLimit
#PerlCleanupHandler      Apache::SizeLimit
PerlTransHandler        My::setupVhost
PerlLogHandler          My::Logger

where setupVhost is a routine that lookup a local BerkelyDB and setup the DocuemtnRoot based on the incomming hostname.

My::Logger is a very short and simple routine that capture return from our CGI script, usually detail about what this action the particular request is for, we use it for debugging.

Is there anything in these 2 functions that can possibly do something to the cleanup handler?

Many thanks.

Tor.