On Sat, 2005-04-02 at 07:29, Octavian Rasnita wrote:
> As a general idea, what way do you suggest to create the modules that will
> be used with mod_perl?
> Using the functional style (with the Exporter module), or using the object
> oriented style?
>
> I am asking this because I want to maximize the speed of the execution, and
> I know that the OOP way might be slower.

It appears to be a kind of OT, but if you really concerned about the
performance of a particular chunk of your code -- you should take a look
at NASM, MASM, etc. whatever is appropiate on your hardware. Since C
level all languages and techniques are mainly targeting the code
reusability.

Regards,
Slava