>Nick *** wrote:
 >>  >
 >>  >We can do that. But it should be done in one place and not repeated in
 >> all
 >>  >files. So could you apply this patch:
 >>  >
 >>  >[...]
 >>  >and then s/static/MP_STATIC/ in all the places you have a problem with
 >> and
 >>  >resubmit a new patch?
 >>  >
 >>  >Thanks.
 >>
 >> There it is :)
 >
 >Thanks Nick, committed.

Something went wrong after the big merge.
I did a fresh checkout and it seems like half of the patches are there but the
other half aren't. For example, the patches for
src/modules/perl/modperl_common_util.h and xs/APR/Base64/APR__Base64.h are
fine, but the patches for the files that involve in their names 'Apache' (which
currently is 'Apache2') are missing. Such missing patches are for these files:
lib/Apache/Build.pm, xs/Apache/Directive/Apache__Directive.h,
xs/Apache/Log/Apache__Log.h... and so on.

http://gbg.bg/search - Изпробвайте още сега най-добрата българска търсачка!