Scott Gifford wrote:
Slava Bizyayev <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> writes:

Thanks, Stas!
On Mon, 2005-04-18 at 12:10, Stas Bekman wrote:

[...]

Also, please fix your original:

- >From the perspective of global architecture and scalability planning,
+ From the perspective of global architecture and scalability planning,

Strangely... There is no '>' in my original. Neither I find in attachment that I sent...

That's a standard mangling required by the Unix mbox format; new
messages are signaled by a line beginning with "From ", so any lines
that really do begin with "From " have to be escaped, usually by a >
character.  It's best to just try to pretend you don't notice.  :)

It doesn't make sense for attachments though.

And an unescaped > in pod is an error.