From: "Randy Kobes" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
> That's potentially true in general, but Apache-DBI is a pure
> Perl module, so it doesn't need a C compiler to build.
> If you want to play around with it, we have a ppm package
> of Apache-DBI at http://theoryx5.uwinnipeg.ca/ppms/ - you
> can install it, and then try patching the .pm files
> (either with a "patch" utility for Windows, or just
> manually).

Ok, I already have downloaded that version of Apache::DBI from TheoryX. I
will try to patch it manually because I don't have a "patch" utility for
Windows. I guess I will need just to replace some modules calls like that
mod_perl rc5 announcement says.
Or... if you say that it is a pure perl module, I can just build it using
nmake.

Teddy